Occupying a magnificent site measuring circa 1.65 acres at
killaha East, Kenmare, Co. Kerry
This property at killaha East is approximately 2Km from Kenmare
town, high above the Bay with the killaha Mountains to the rear.
With its location the property benefits from a wealth of amenities, Kenmare town is only a short distance offering an abundance of shops, award winning restaurants, pubs and much more!
A ten minute drive will bring you to Star sailing and adventure centre offering an array of watersports and mountaineering activities, further on will lead you down the Beara peninsula and its unspoilt scenic beauty.
Luxury accommodation on the ground floor
- Sitting room with large window overlooking the garden
- Second Reception room with patio doors to garden
- Impressive Entrance Hall with view of mezzanine
- Large Kitchen/Dining room
- Fully equipped Utility room and W.C
- Handmade wooden fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bedroom en-suite
- Ground Floor Office/Bedroom
Large and bright first floor accommodation
- Master bedroom en-suite with walk in wardrobe,
glass brick effect as feature wall
- All bedrooms generous size with large windows
- Bedrooms to the front overlooking garden
and beyond to Kenmare Bay
- Main Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath
Extensive lawn area
- Large decking area to side
- Shed measuring 40ft x 15ft at rear
- 1.65 acre lawn with mature trees along boundaries
- Private setting
Entrance Hall - 3.79M x 7.08M
Sitting Room - 5.22M x 5.04M
Second Reception Room - 5.22M x 5.83M
Kitchen/Dining room - 4.94M x 5.35M
Utility Room - 2.06M x 3.75M
W.C - 1.47M x 2.06M
Downstairs Bedroom - 3.78M x 3.88M
En-Suite - 1.85M x 3.11M
Office/Bedroom - 3.91M x 3.92M
Stairs & Landing - 1.73M x 10.39M
Master Bedroom - 3.65M x 7.51M (Walk in Wardrobe & En-Suite)
Bedroom 2 - 3.39M x 2.82M
Bedroom 3 - 5.08M x 3.65M
Bedroom 4 - 4.00M x 3.67M
Main Bathroom - 1.79M x 2.70M
The property has its own bio-cycle waste treatment sewerage unit.
The water supply for the property comes from the main water supply
The property has been insulated with Pearl Poly Bead insulation
ensuring maximum energy efficiency. All spot lights in the property have been switched to the LED/CFL light bulbs creating a much more energy efficient and cost effective lighting.
There is also a voltage controller system installed giving control over the overall voltage which enters the property.
The property has wooden flooring throughout with carpet to bedrooms and tiles to wet areas. The windows and doors are PVC tilt and turn windows. Black facia and soffit, PVC black drain pipes and guttering.
Feature waterfall and pond to rear of property.