Agricultural estate of about 220 he in the town of Monte Argentario, on a promontary of approximately 277 meters above sea level. It consists of a complex of buildings to residential use accompanied by external high-quality housing.
The estate is composed of 220 he of which: 2 he of well-kept park relevancy to the houses, about 30 he of olive trees, and the remaining area of scrub.
The total area of land attributable to the residence is approximately 2 he extremely well kept and so composed: - manor house of 323 sqm on two levels, on the ground floor there are: an entrance, a kitchen, an ironing room, a bedroom with bath, a dining room, a living room, a lounge. On the first floor: disengagement, corridor, four rooms every with bath. The house has an "Indian" garden with iron pavilion for rose's triage. It also has a car park for exclusive use.
- Manor house of 247 sqm developed on four floors. In the basement: a cellar, a wardrobe, an ironing room. On the ground floor entrance, a kitchen, two bedrooms every with bath, a dining room and a living room. At first floor: disengagement plan with bath, small disengagement cloakroom, four bedrooms with two baths. At the second floor bedroom with bath ..
The house has a greenhouse / winter garden of 35 sqm. There is a car park for exclusive use.
- Manor house of 65 sqm developed on a plan, consists of: entry, living room, kitchen / dining room, two bedrooms with a bathroom, a small cave cellar / storage room. Parking in the square of machines.
- Pool House consists of 41 sqm, kitchen corner, dressing room with shower and toilet, living space and relaxation area of the garden, at the centre of which is located a very rare Ottoman fountain of the seventeenth century.
- 6.00 m x 12.00 m pool heated. Water treatment with the highest technology level and digital control, with mobile furniture for relaxation and solarium.
- Garden of potted lemons.
- Mini golf.
- Court grass tennis, and a basement locker room with shower room, toilet and storage gear.
- Little church with choir and bell bronze for religious services .
- Pitch for landing helicopters with regulatory signs.
The property was the subject of photographic services on the most prestigious magazines worldwide. Some have described the structure "idyllic".
For more information visit